Welcome to My Blog

Thanks for stopping in. I hope that you find my thoughts to be an interesting addition to your day. If you have any comments, please feel free to share.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Dreamer in Me

I've just started a book and it's inflamed my desire for things undiscovered by me. This Florence Wolfson was a girl far ahead of her time. I remember being so hungry for life and all that lay ahead. I don't feel that fire anymore. It's been smothered by unwelcome obligations. I loathe where I've allowed my life to go. I sit and sit some more. My sunny daydreams were replaced with acidic cynicism. Where do I go from here? Am I stuck living through the published dreams of one's who have succeeded? So here I am, listening to Nick Drake and sipping a coffee cup half full of wine... Will someone please remove the cloud over my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment